sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

Orientation
·What is the orientation? 
The orientation is orientation of something with respect to the cardinal points. 

·Necesary elements to do the orientation:
Compass and map

·How is the map oriented?
Locate the map points.
Now where are the North and th South.
Know where do you want to go.

·Activities in class.
In class we practise the orientation around the high school with our classmate.
Each student leave the exit when the time passed.
The last day of class before christmas all students of high school do a race of orientation, it was very funny. 

·Memory: 
This week all high school went to Lorca to do the orientation activity. I felt very happy and nervous. I make the race very well with my friend Ainhoa. We ran a lot but in some occasions we walk. This experience was very funny because I knew new people. 
I enjoyed a lot. I will like repeat this experience although I finished tired. 

·My reflexion:
I think that the orientation is a sport very interesting because try to do the best possible. Is very funny too alhough I have run a lot. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario